It is easy to schedule your #USABizParty TV Show interview. Just a few straightforward steps:
- It is highly recommended to schedule your Sound and Lighting Training (Prep) Appointment ahead of time (more on that below) so if you have done so (or plan to do so), select that option – OPTION 1 – in the above pull-down menu.
- If you have not scheduled the prep appointment, and do not plan to do so, choose OPTION 2.
- If you feel you know everything there is to know about recording, especially with all of your experience doing so, on YouTube, etc., choose OPTION 3. I also suggest that you review the notes, below, which will be updated, referencing experience and education vs. YouTube recordings, etc.
- After choosing your Sound & Lighting selection, click continue and a calendar will appear. From there, you can select a date and time that works for you (generally on Thursdays). Click continue again and finish filling out the form, including your desired talking points, etc. 🙂
- Just click on the desired date to start the process of scheduling and fill out the form and you are all set.
Headphones Are Your Friend (If You Like Quality and Credibility)
It is highly recommended to schedule your Sound & Lighting Prep Call, in order to obtain the highest quality recording 🙂 If you have not done so, you can schedule that here: Sound and Lighting Training (Prep) Appointment.
Do you desire that professional sound (and lighting) but do not have the time for the free session (and do not quite have the $499 for the one-on-one consultation)? We have you covered. Stay tuned for a "Sound & Lighting Prep Light" (no pun intended). It is on online course that covers the basics. Check back here later for details. But, we will cover some of it (free) before your recording session. And, do not forget those headphones! 🙂
This is normally a $499 one-on-one individualized session that helps provide you with what you need to know in order to get the best sound and lighting for the recording. And, while the training costs a few bucks, the training helps you to prepare for professional sound in a way that does not cost you an arm and a leg, using items that many times you already have available to you.
These tips come from professionals who normally charge for this advice and have been doing it successfully for well over 25 years (well over 60 years combined, and professional training from Hollywood studios, so it isn’t just the YouTube stuff, but the pro stuff here!).
We are only offering this for free for our guests of the show (and affiliated shows). Otherwise, you pay full price for the training. So, you are getting a real deal here.